The F1 of out-of-band management. Now shipping in Australia!
The Opengear IM7200 Infrastructure Manager has been our most exciting product release to date. We've had a rush of interest worldwide in this latest solution for out-of-band infrastructure management. Enterprise customers around the globe are realising the potential benefits that can be gained by deploying the IM7200 in their data centres and network exchange points. Pre-orders have started shipping, and importantly, the IM7200 is now available for purchase in Australia. Whether you're a global communications carrier, hosting or cloud provider, finance institution, or a government or educational institution, you'll benefit from these state-of-the art features:
Find out more >>
- Dual SFP fibre or GbE network ports – future proof connectivity. All-in-one top of rack or end of row management solution
- Optional 3G/4G LTE, plus v.92 dial-in modem – making the IM7200 the most connected and fastest OOB solution available. Failsafe, secure remote access during primary network outage.
- Embedded 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi – end-to-end wireless management network independent of primary cabling
- Monitor, log & alert – attach environmental and physical sensors, log to remote or local 16GB storage expandable with SD card
- Enterprise-grade security – strong-cipher SSH & HTTPS, IPsec & OpenVPN, lock down per-port permissions, AAA including LDAPS & TACACS+
- High performance platform – powerful 1Ghz ARM processor and dual power, reliable, energy efficient design
With the Australian Federal election out of the way, and project uncertainty starting to lift - infrastructure projects are starting to ramp up across Australia. If you're in the process of designing a new network build, data centre build, or infrastructure refresh, why not consider the IM7200 for your OOB and infrastructure management requirements. Contact our Australian sales team to organise a demonstration!